Pages

31 December 2011

New Year, Baby!

It may sound a bit cliche, but this New Year will be Year of NEW for me!

As I look at this passage of time through my sporatic little blog, I find that I have, frankly, become quite boring and most depressing. While there is much left still unwritten -  and many years before Geez, Baby! that has been already packed away in the darkness of memories best forgotten -  what I failed to highlight is that my life is FULL of babies; baby steps, pet projects that become 'my baby', a full spectrum of perpetual home and garden nesting rituals, small miracles that occcur every day...

Listen...I'm turning 40 this year and if there is anything I am going to get out of this life, I need to get over it and get on with it, Baby!  I cannot promise I will convert my brooding wisdom into songs of endless sappy happy, but I can adapt, adjust and amend. I can promise that THIS IS MY YEAR. 

Call it what you will; new beginnings, fresh starts, brighter outlooks, renewed spirit...ALL OF IT and more!  Call it crazy.  Call me niave.  Call it heads or call it tails. 

I call it a new day vs. just another one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails