Pages

12 December 2010

Joy down in my heart

While writing Christmas cards tonight, I read the scripture inside.  REALLY read it. 

JOY.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for JOY and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7 NIV

And the angel said unto them, Fear not; for behold I bring you good tidings of great JOY which shall be to all people.
Luke 2:10

I am ready for JOY.  I am ready to see it and create it and live it and give it and pass it on.  

I will find joy in balance...or balance through my joy.

How do you find or what is your joy?

Cupcakes are a good start!


 

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Gina,
Lovely post. Worth meditating on and pondering in my heart.
Glad I stopped by, and will be returning to read more.
Following you on Google.
I invite you to visit me too.
Debra http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

Gina Reuscher said...

Thank you Debra. I love your blog - the photos you find to use and in combination with your own personal pictures are amazing and say so much in their imaging! I am so sorry for your families recent loss. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails